Active Lincolnshire aims to support all sports coaches, physical activity instructors and volunteers across the county.
We recognise the essential role that coaches, physical activity instructors and volunteers play to make sport happen across the county.
Without the time, energy and commitment given by assistants, coaches, officials, parents, captains, helpers and volunteers, many sporting events clubs, team sport sessions and coaching sessions would not be able to run.
To find out more about volunteering opportunities, click here.
To find out more about becoming a coach, click here.
In order to ensure that we are able to support the growing coach and instructor community in our county, Active Lincolnshire is reconfiguring the way we deliver our coach support in response to demand for our services.
As of 1st September 2017 Active Lincolnshire will offer the following services targeted at the coaches and instructors in the county:
- Distribution of a quarterly newsletter
- Generic coach education courses
- Promotion of clubs and sessions through the Club Finder and the Activity Finder
- Reward and recognition through the annual Sports Awards
- Service Level Agreements with deployed coaches through Active Lincolnshire.