Funding information and opportunities
Table Tennis England have opened their inclusivity grant Applications will close on 28th February and projects need to be able to accept their grant by March 31st and start their project by June 2020. Find out more and apply at here.
Information and Guidance
This section aims to provide information and guidance on sources of funding suitable for sports clubs, athletes, and community groups.
Small Grants Funding (updated guidelines)
If you would like further information or have a question about funding for your sports-related project, please call Donna Sutton on 01522 730 325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Funding Information Sources:
- Funding for Clubs
- Funding for Communities
- Sport England Crowdfunding Website
- Library Service Local main libraries have the Directory of Grant Making Trusts available for reference only containing information on 2,500 grant making trusts
- Volunteer Centres: Lincoln, North Kesteven, West Lindsey
- Lincolnshire County Council Funding Portal
- Lincolnshire Community Foundation
- Local Councils – District and County
- Active Lincolnshire