Funding information and opportunities
This section aims to provide information and guidance on sources of funding suitable for sports clubs, athletes, and community groups.
Sport England and Crowdfunder have teamed up for the Active Together to make £1 millions of match funding available to help the sport and physical activity sector through the ongoing coronavirus crisis. Not for profit sports clubs and organisations or voluntary/charity organisations who deliver physical activity as part of their work can set up a crowdfuding campaign and apply for up to £10,000 of match funding.
This Covid-19 Community Fund Scheme provides funding for local projects during the coronavirus pandemic.
District Councillors are able to make awards of funding to support a wide range of community projects and activities. Follow the link below for more information on grants in your area.
Many of these funders have updated their funding to allow flexibility around the Coronavirus pandemic, and support for organisations.
Small Grants Funding (updated guidelines)
If you would like further information or have a question about funding for your sports-related project, please call Donna Sutton on 01522 730 325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Funding Information Sources:
- Funding for Clubs
- Funding for Communities
- Sport England Crowdfunding Website
- Library Service Local main libraries have the Directory of Grant Making Trusts available for reference only containing information on 2,500 grant making trusts
- Volunteer Centres: Lincoln, North Kesteven, West Lindsey
- Lincolnshire County Council Funding Portal
- Lincolnshire Community Foundation
- Local Councils – District and County
- Active Lincolnshire