Safeguarding is the action that is taken to promote the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and protect them from harm.
If you have any Safeguarding concerns click this Reporting Concerns document which details what to do next. This document applies to both adults and children & young people.
What does Safeguarding mean?
- protecting children / vulnerable adults from abuse and maltreatment
- preventing harm to children’s / vulnerable adults health or development
- ensuring children grow up with the provision of safe and effective care
- taking action to enable all children and young people to have the best outcomes.
- Documents for children
- Documents for vulnerable adults
- Documents for coaches
- Documents for clubs
- Documents for parents
- The Truth Project resources
CLICK HERE to read Active Lincolnshire’s Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
CLICK HERE to read Active Lincolnshire’s Safeguarding Adults in Sport Policy
CLICK HERE to read Active Lincolnshire’s e-safety and photography policy
CLICK HERE to read Active Lincolnshire’s Safeguarding Officer Description
These document have been provided to assist our partners, stakeholders and anyone wishing to access information on sport in Lincolnshire, with a range of useful information and key contacts across the sporting landscape.