Having carefully monitored the ongoing impact of the coronavirus and consulting with colleagues, stakeholders and hearing from delegates who are unable to attend we have reluctantly taken the decision to postpone the PE, School Sport and Physical Activity Conference due to take place on the 27th March.
It has been a difficult decision, however having weighed up all the factors, maintaining the health and safety of colleagues and partners is paramount in our minds and we do not want to contribute to any risk. We also appreciate that many of you may be dealing with your own challenges in the face of this unprecedented situation.
We are monitoring the ongoing situation and will re-schedule another date as soon as possible. If you have already booked onto the event you should have received an email from us already.
If you do have any queries please contact Jess Lovett firstname.lastname@example.org