Overwhelmingly positive feedback from delegates at the Think Active Conference highlights the importance of physical activity in our overall health.
Also see below for slides from the day and a link to a video made by key note speaker Dr William Bird on the importance of physical health for our longevity.
- Opening presentation
- Key note by Dr William Bird
- Ben Jessup-Sport, PA and mental health
- Alan Jones- Attitudes and perceptions to PA
- Lisa Jones & Adrian Marston- Sedentary working and wellbeing
- Mandy Carter & Jacky Tyson- Sharing ideas and good practice
- Dr Dan Petrie- Mindspace
- Jennifer Hamilton- Building emotional resilience
- Aimee Browes- Understanding anxiety
- Thomas Dunning- Inspirational story
- Closing presentation