We’ve gathered together some links to helpful resources to support those with a disability or a long term health condition to get active at home.
- Activity Alliance have a page of advice and links for adults and children with a disability to keep active.
- Limb Power will be posting daily exercises to do at home via twitter @LimbPower and their Facebook page suitable for amputees or those with a limb impairment. They also have videos on their website here.
- We Are Undefeatable have advice relating to Covid-19 specifically for people living with long term health conditions as well as advice about getting active at home.
- The We are Undefeatable 15 ways to move more at home poster gives ideas of how to get active at home. The accompanying leaflet has an activity diary so you can keep track of how you move
- Wheel Power have launched a series of Adaptive Yoga videos to encourage wheelchair users to exercise from the comfort of their homes.
- Wheel Power also have Resistance Band exercises for wheelchair users.
- CP Sport – Cerebral Palsy Sport have a range of resources aimed at keeping active and healthy at home.