We’ve gathered together some links to helpful resources to support those with a disability or a long term health condition to get active at home.
- Activity Alliance have a page of advice and links for adults and children with a disability to keep active.
- Limb Power will be posting daily exercises to do at home via twitter @LimbPower and their Facebook page suitable for amputees or those with a limb impairment. They also have videos on their website here.
- We Are Undefeatable have advice relating to Covid-19 specifically for people living with long term health conditions as well as advice about getting active at home.
- Wheel Power have launched a series of Adaptive Yoga videos to encourage wheelchair users to exercise from the comfort of their homes.
- Wheel Power also have Resistance Band exercises for wheelchair users.
- CP Sport – Cerebral Palsy Sport have a range of resources aimed at keeping active and healthy at home.