We’ve gathered together some of our favourite online workouts and on demand content, to keep you active at home.
- Coach to Fitness is a free nine week home exercise programme for beginners
- Active on Demand lets you search for a variety of online workouts, by age, ability and exercise type.
- This Girl Can Home Exercise suggestions and inspiration (suitable for men as well!)
- Fitness Blender has over 500 free workout videos
- Workout using objects easily found at home like a small water bottle or a tin of beans. Search for “home object workout’ or watch this video from British Heart Foundation
- Sport England’s Stay in Workout portal has a great selection of online fitness platforms
- For Pregnant Women and new Mums – This Mum Moves have got a selection of active at home workouts
- The NHS has produced a fitness studio of exercise videos
Mayathon is a new app that encourages you to be active for 26 minutes a day and support a friend whilst doing so.
Active 10 is an Free App that encourages you to start walking