Please note we are upgrading the payment facility. Please continue to register your details and contact Coaching@Activelincolnshire.com for payment options.
Time to Listen-multi Sport
The Child Protection in Sport Unit (CPSU) has developed Time to Listen (TTL), a 3-hour course specifically for people who have a designated role in safeguarding within a sports setting, Club Welfare Officers (CWO). CWOs must have attended a Safeguarding and Protecting Children workshop previously and will need to bring their own reporting procedures to the workshop.
- Identify what a club welfare officer does
- Look at how the role fits into the wider safeguarding environment
- Work through case studies to apply learning.
Please note, some National Governing Bodies (NGBs) only accept their own sport specific version of this course for Welfare Officers. Please confirm with your NGB that the multi-sport version of the course is acceptable before booking your place
Terms and Conditions
- The course fee is payable in full at the time of booking.
- Places cannot be reserved on any course. A first come first served basis is in enforced for fairness.
- Bookings will not be accepted after the course closing date.
- For cancellations the following conditions apply:
Cancellations made within 7 days or less before the course start date will result in no refund being applicable.
Registration and payment can be made directly on our website, once payment has been made your space on our course is confirmed. Please note that we have limited spaces available on our courses, therefore we advise that you book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
|Spaces available||Booking ends||Price|
|15||Sat, 17th Feb, 2018||£40.00|