Our Commercial Partners are a collective group of businesses and organisations from across Lincolnshire who support Active Lincolnshire’s main aims and legacy programmes.
The programmes aim to provide opportunities for the community and increase levels physical activity and sports participation. Members are provided with a platform to engage with the local community in a bespoke way and engage staff in opportunities unique to members.
Some of the benefits of being a commercial partner are;
- VIP invitations to Active Lincolnshire events
- Brand awareness through Active Lincolnshire events
- Access to the Championing Lincolnshire and Active Lincolnshire brand
- Inclusion in the corporate e-newsletter and Championing Lincolnshire e-magazine
- Option to include information about your company’s links to legacy programmes in our monthly e-newsletter
- Brand awareness through Active Lincolnshire promotional material (i.e. Active Lincolnshires Awards programme, legacy programme documents and monthly e-newsletter)
- Promotion of your involvement with Active Lincolnshire’s legacy programmes through our media coverage
- Invitations to Active Lincolnshire corporate events (i.e. Partners Wheelchair Basketball Challenge)
- Option to attend two networking lunches per year to meet with Active Lincolnshire staff (on request), partners and other members
- Preferential opportunities to sponsor an award at the Active Lincolnshires Awards
- Delivery opportunities of team building exercises at discounted rates (Pricing dependant on requirements)
- Recommendations as our preferred partners in your field
- Access to Championing Lincolnshire merchandise and products
- Opportunities to invite Sports Champions as guests at one of your events
- Membership to be a LEAP Supporter
If you would like to find out more information regarding the Corporate Club please contact us on 01522 730 325 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
There are also many bespoke sponsorship packages and other opportunities available which are not detailed on this page.