Do you know a ‘Tweet’ from a ‘Post’ or a ‘Like’ from a ‘Follower’? Do you want to learn how to write a good press release for the local paper, or design an enticing leaflet?
Tuesday 24th July 2012
6.00 – 8.30pm
The Carre Arms Hotel, Sleaford
Topics will include:
- Targeting the right audience
- An introduction to social media
- How to utilise your website
- Writing a press release that stands out
- Designing posters and leaflets that work
- Ideas for events and fundraising
The workshop will include free buffet and drinks, and hopes to provide clubs across the county with support when promoting their sports club.
Secure your free place
To secure your free place on the Marketing Workshop, please contact Lucy Blakey on 01522 585 580 or email@example.com.