We are encouraging as many schools as possible to join in and celebrate the Egyptian Paralympic Team visit to Lincolnshire.
From Saturday 18th – Friday 24th August, the Egyptian Paralympic Team will be using Lincolnshire as a training camp prior to the London 2012 Paralympic Games. The team will train daily from Sunday 19th – Thursday 23rd August at three venues; the Princess Royal Sports Arena in Boston, the Meridian Leisure Centre in Louth and the University of Lincoln.
The Lincolnshire Steering Group for the London 2012 Games have developed a Schools Resource Pack for schools containing lots of ideas about how to celebrate the team visit. Download your Schools Resource Pack and get started today!
Schools across Lincolnshire are encouraged to celebrate the Egyptian Paralympic Team by:
- Organising a Mini-Paralympic Games
- Celebrating with a 2012-inspired community fete
- Holding an Opening or Closing Ceremony
- Designing a series of flags to represent the Olympic and Paralympic values
- Holding a 2012 exhibition after the London 2012 Games
- Visiting the Egyptian Paralympic Team!
Download the Schools Resource Pack by clicking on the image (right).