Trustee, Director and Board Member
(Voluntary positions – Fixed Term 4 Years from appointment)
Active Lincolnshire are seeking to recruit new Trustee and Board Members. They will be individuals who have gained public respect and credibility, can demonstrate vision and leadership, have a track record of building relationships, effective networking and making things happen.
These roles require knowledge and understanding of the strategic issues influencing the development of physical activity and sport in one or more of the following: local government, health and social care, voluntary and professional sport, community and private sectors. Currently, we are looking for potential trustees with skills in the areas of:
• A passion for physical activity and sport across Lincolnshire
• Experience in raising extra income in the public and voluntary sector
• Key local influencers in the Lincolnshire area
• Ensure our trustees are reflective of the wider population of Lincolnshire
• Those with experience of working with people with disabilities and long term limiting illness and those from lower socio economic groups
• How best to market and communicate the work of the charity.
These are voluntary positions and are for an initial four-year period from the date of appointment. We would anticipate a commitment of 8 to 10 days approximately per calendar year. Appropriate travel expenses will be paid.
Click here for a copy of the Job Description & Person Specification.
Click here for the application form.
CV’s will also be accepted. All applications can be emailed to email@example.com or alternatively posted to CEO, Active Lincolnshire, Eco One, Highcliffe Farm, Ingham, LN1 2WE.
For an informal discussion on the role contact David Gent, interim CEO, Active Lincolnshire on 01522 730 325 or 07903 266 314 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is the 30th August 2019.
Interviews will be held the week commencing the 9th September 2019.
Active Lincolnshire is keen to increase the diversity of its members/ workforce and welcomes nominations from all sections of the community. We welcome applicants from black, minority, ethnic communities, LGBT and disabled people as they are currently under represented within our workforce.