The Talent Foundation Programme aims to help Lincolnshire coaches get better performances from their athletes.
We have launched an exciting Talent Foundation Programme in partnership with sports coach UK. The programme is aimed at level 2 coaches who are already working with individual athletes within a talent pathway.
It will give identified coaches access to a support package which will include support via a local Talent Coach Developer and access to a specific CPD programme exploring key areas of talent.
Coaches who engage in the programme will receive these great benefits:
- An individual Talent Coaches Needs Analysis
- A Coach Developer to help draw up a Personal Coach Development Plan following the Needs Analysis
- A minimum of two observations from your Coach Developer with an opportunity to reflect on your coaching
- A graduation event to celebrate completion organised by us here at Active Lincolnshire
- A Certificate of ‘graduation’ on completion
- It will also include attendance at the Talent Foundation Series workshops covering four key talent areas
Talent Foundation Series Workshops
Class of 2017
Coming soon….profiles of the coaches on the programme.