Active Lincolnshire are delighted to announce the eight successful athletes who have been selected for the LEAP 2016 programme. The panel had an incredibly difficult job to select only eight athletes for this year’s programme.
The following athletes were successful:
- Zachary Pywell – Triathlon
- Jordan Skelly – Duathlon/Triathlon
- Ellie Brown – Sailing, Laser Radial
- Elizabeth Gray – Flat Water Sprint Kayak
- Karl Baillie – Road Cycling
- Simon George – Triathlon
- Ashton Turner – Golf
- Robert Hazelwood – Water Skiing and World Championships
Each month an athletes blog will be featured within the newsletter featuring their journey, their achievements and details on their training programme. Once an athlete has written their blog, you will be able to click on their name above to read it.
For further information or for the chance to have a LEAP athlete visit your sporting event or business please contact Lynsey Norris at email@example.com.