Funding can make or break sporting ambitions.
Without reliable, regular funding it is increasingly difficult for any sporting activity to take place. This section aims to provide information and guidance on sources of funding suitable for sports clubs, athletes, and community groups.
If you would like further information or have a question about funding for your sports-related project, please call Donna Sutton on 01522 730 325 or email email@example.com
Funding Information Sources:
- Funding for Clubs
- Funding for Communities
- Sport England Crowdfunding Website
- Library Service Local main libraries have the Directory of Grant Making Trusts available for reference only containing information on 2,500 grant making trusts
- Volunteer Centres: Lincoln, North Kesteven, West Lindsey
- Lincolnshire County Council Funding Portal
- Lincolnshire Community Foundation
- Local Councils – District and County
- Active Lincolnshire