Give your students further opportunities to develop, aspire and succeed at secondary school with Active Lincolnshires County Ambassador Programme.
The County Ambassador Programme (CAP) is a programme in which leadership, progression and student development is the focus; promoting confidence, motivation and a positive attitude towards learning.
CAP has been designed to help build on current provision and support the development of leadership development within secondary school.
The flexible nature of CAP allows schools to tailor the syllabus to meet their needs and demands. Use CAP to create your own leadership academy adding depth to the schools existing education delivery whilst easing teacher workload.
The programme offers the opportunity to engage in a progressive syllabus that drives every young pupils personal development through leadership and teamwork. CAP provides an environment that shapes and enhances employability skills and awareness at an early age. A clear and structured progression from Y7 to Y13 linking with local, regional and national partners is an exciting opportunity to boost school education.
Benefits for Schools
- Leadership and teamwork skills can be utilised across school
- Positive attitudes
- Happier & more active school environment
- Help increase sport participation in school
- Participants become role models within school and wider community
- Reduced staff workload
- Increased extra-curricular opportunities
- In line with OFSTED common inspection framework
- Differentiated learning and development
Benefits for Pupils
- Higher levels of confidence in and out of school
- Participants develop social skills
- Participants can access wider sporting and leaderships networks
- Opportunities to engage ambassadors in wider school developments
- Employability skills increased
- CV/portfolio development
Interested in more information or discussing how CAP can benefit your school?
For further information take a look at the County Ambassador Programme (CAP) pack below.
Still not sure? Get in contact with us to discuss how CAP can enhance your schools provision.
Email email@example.com or call 01522 730 325.