Help Your Young People Come On in Leaps and Bounds
With this workshop under your belt, you’ll have all the working knowledge you need to aid the development of agility in your young participants.
By the end of the workshop, you will:
- build upon the knowledge you gained from our “Introduction to the FUNdamentals of Movement” workshop
- sharpen your observational, evaluation and intervention skills
- gain a solid, detailed understanding of the principles of agility
- know how to apply the principles of agility using sport-specific techniques to improve participants’ movement skills
- understand a key generic skill that underpins the majority of sports
- improve your coaching of children
- develop your children’s multi-skill ability
- widen child participation in sport
- reduce the prospect of injury in later life
Dates of upcoming courses:
There are no courses scheduled at this time.
Please contact Thomas Armstrong to express an interest in attending one of these courses.