Gain further insight and share knowledge with other coaches working in similar talent settings
This is the fourth workshop in the Talent Foundation Series and is for high-performing coaches with an interest in talent development, working, or having a desire to work, with emerging athletes within the England Talent Pathway. You will explore some of the key concepts and challenges in talent development, and discuss the implications for you and your athletes/players.
Because the nature of talent development is so varied, your workshop experience will be very much focused on what you and the rest of the group want to get out of that particular workshop, meaning you get a highly relevant, personalised experience.
Duration: 3 hours
Group size: 6-25
- share current academic research regarding talent development, and be challenged to apply it to your own contexts
- explore the themes of deliberate practice and the 10,000-hour debate, and investigate how to assist players/athletes to accelerate their development
- be checked and challenged to reflect on your own coaching practice, and share with coaches from other sports.
- Terms and Conditions
- The course fee is payable in whole at the time of booking.
- Places cannot be reserved on any course. A first come first served basis is in enforced for fairness.
- Bookings will not be accepted after the course closing date.
- For cancellations the following conditions apply:
Cancellations made within 7 days or less before the course start date will result in no refund being applicable.
Cancellations made within 14 days of the course start date will be charged 50% of the course fee.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions
Registration and payment can be made directly on our website, once payment has been made your space on our course is confirmed. Please note that we have limited spaces available on our courses, therefore we advise that you book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
|Spaces available||Booking ends||Price|
|23||Fri, 15th Sep, 2017||£40.00|