Please note date change from Monday 11th to Monday 25th September
This is a 3 hour course.
Content of Course:
- First Aid Kit
- Assessing injuries – bruises, breaks, sprains
- Sprains (bandaging and treatment)
- Breaks – (treatment, slings)
- Dislocations – recognition and treatment
- Priorities of treatment
- Recovery position
- Spinal Injuries
- Head injuries
Upon completion, you will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
This first aid course is not suitable for FA Tennis or British Cycling coaches
Terms and Conditions
- The course fee is payable in whole at the time of booking.
- Places cannot be reserved on any course. A first come first serve basis is in enforced for fairness.
- Bookings will not be accepted after the course closing date.
- For cancellations the following conditions apply:
- Cancellations made within 7 days or less before the course start date will result in no refund being applicable.
- Cancellations made within 14 days of the course start date will be charged 50% of the course fee.
Registration and payment can be made directly on our website, once payment has been made your space on our course is confirmed. Please note that we have limited spaces available on our courses, therefore we advise that you book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
|Spaces available||Booking ends||Price|
|16||Fri, 13th Oct, 2017||£40.00|