Want to get involved in our CEO challenge?
Team entry forms can be downloaded here!
- Held over four nights
- The fourth Thursday of every school term
- Played between 18:00-21:00 (fixtures will be published before)
- Basketball wheelchairs provided
- Played on a court a bit bigger than a badminton court to reduce travel time and increase the number of shots
- Rounds 1 and 2 will be used to rank teams in to either the Cup (high ranked teams) or the Plate (lower ranked teams)
- 3 points for a win, 2 for a draw & 1 for a loss
- Rounds 3 and 4 teams will play in two separate pools for either the Cup or the Plate
- Teams of between 4 & 8 players with four playing on court (players can be added but players will not be able to play for another team)
- At least one player on court must be female (all female teams permitted)
- Trained young leaders from Lincoln Minster School will referee the games
- Spond – a free Sports Team Management app will be used to notify you of fixtures and will help you manage your team with minimum effort.
- £120 donation to LEAP per team for the league can be donated in instalment of £30 per night
- All results will be published on the Active Lincolnshire website
- Trophies for the first and second placed teams in the Cup and Plate
- There will be an opportunity to network with other companies/organisations
- Great for team building, getting active, networking and disability awareness